Inside My Brain, Nothing Much

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cerita pasai HP Ink

This Mat Salleh memang killed my mood today. Fuck you!! Aku tau dia pangkat besaq pada aku but dia ingat department ni kedai komputer ka boleh senang2 dapat ink catridge. Last month aku dah bagi dia dua set ink cartridge (black and color) and today he asking me for replacement sebab dia kata dia dah habih guna. He never told me that his ink is running out then tiba2 datang mintak kat aku. Then threaten me "if you cannot get the ink today, you will be in big trouble". Aku tau ini pun mistake aku sebab tak simpan satu untuk stock but aku tak la expect dia perabih ink too fast and he never inform me that his stock oso finish. Try to contact supplier only tomolo morning they can deliver to me. Helloooooooo mat salleh, up there got2 hp printer, i mean hp laser printer to print your fucking ass urgent document and oso got hp plotter if u want your mother's ass in color somemore at 7.00pm he going back oledi. Urgent my ass. Now im oledi cut off my respect to you la.....

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger ronie said...

apa mat saleh tu buat kat kilang hang? apa jawatan dia kat situ?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger JohnLabu said...

CTO.. Chief Technical Officer

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger kirana nakia said...

bunuh jer..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home