Inside My Brain, Nothing Much

Monday, January 12, 2009

Joke of the day

I got this mail from my officemate at my HQ at PJ. Happy laughing...!!!

Dear *tut*,

Regarding request Streamix,

Before request, I ask
and get advice from *tut*. *tut* just said Kamunting and BM for temporary use
Streamix because process installation MPLS take time (until here *tut* please
comment if what I state incorrect) and then I discuss with *tut*, elaborate and
advice to him this situation. So he agree request this Streamix and before
summit I get approval from *tut* (Technical Manager). All billing address under
*tut tut* and will back charge to *tut*.


All this happen I know
before you inform to me all IT facilities will care by *tut*. If you want me to
cancel, today I will go to TM.

Thank you

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

adei.. adei.. lawaknya... hahahaha...

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger kirana nakia said...

? mende nie?

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger JohnLabu said...

ni email lawak dari opis aku

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nguah nguah nguah nguah nguah nguah nguah nguah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home