Inside My Brain, Nothing Much

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pos Ekspress - Dijamin Sampai Esok

My ass di jamin sampai esok.. I send something to my friend dekat KL last Friday but until today that thing tak sampai lagi?.. i expect that barang tu akan sampai on monday since sabtu and ahad tak kerja and the worst case is on tuesday (still acceptable).. then today is Thursday? Dijamin Sampai Esok my chicken-bird-flu-shit ass.. i call Pos Malaysia and they ask me for tracking number and provide them the tracking number and they said that my Pos Ekspress dah sampai.. kalau dah sampai pasai apa memba aku tak dapat lagi?


then i browse their website and got a page for tracking the item.. and it take 15 day from the posting date? what a service laa... very disappointed with the Pos Ekspress service and i will ask them to return or maybe refund back my thing..

6 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either improper address or wrong postcode, selalunya kalau salah camtu the item (surat hang tu) akan diletak at the nearest general post office. Jadik dekat aku several times.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger ronie said...

hehehe... cool bro, memang gitula kalo dealing wit postal service...aku pun mmg x brapa konfiden sangat.. but still it was de cheapest one aight!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Abu S.H said...

"dijamin sampai esok" maybe maksudnye...
guaranteed UNTIL tomorrow kot...

and bukannye

guaranteed arrive tomorrow

sampai = hingga in this case...

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger kirana nakia said...

aku la mangsa..menunggu benda tak sampai2..ceh

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Hezrin Ahmad said...

kesss...kesss dah murah....itu le pasal......

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Leow Kah Man said...

Did the item finally reach?

In my case, the item was posted on Thursday, their website shows Friday 5:45pm final delivery.

However, on Monday I still have not received the item.
If it is late, I do not mind, but their website tracking system shows final delivery but I did not receive it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home